Effective January 2nd, 2020, Intera Oncology will begin accepting and invoicing all orders for Johnson & Johnson Oncology/Neuromodulation pump accessories in the U.S. As of this date, these accessories orders will no longer be accepted by Johnson & Johnson.
What does this change mean to you?
- Beginning January 2nd, 2020st, you must place your purchase order for Johnson & Johnson Oncology/Neuromodulation Drug Delivery pump accessories to Intera Oncology as the supplier. Any orders placed with Johnson & Johnson on or after January 2nd, 2020 may lead to ordering delays. Download the list of codes for affected products under “Drug Delivery products” below.
- New Accounts: If you need to set up an Intera Oncology account to order the Neuromodulation and Oncology Drug Delivery pump accessories, please see the “Online Account Set Up Form” below or download the “Intera Oncology account setup form” with setup and ordering instructions below. If you are a tax-exempt facility, or a reseller/distributor, forward your tax-exempt form or resale certificate along with your completed account set up form to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can properly bill your account. To avoid any delays in receiving product to treat patients, you should do this as soon as possible.
- Johnson & Johnson will continue to support all orders for Drug Delivery products outside the US and Canada
- Orders placed beginning January 2nd, 2020 will be invoiced by Intera Oncology. Please ensure you follow the payment remittance instructions provided on the invoice and your accounts payable systems identify Intera Oncology as the supplier for Oncology/Neuromodulation Drug Delivery products.
- If you need to place an order for Oncology/Neuromodulation Drug Delivery accessories prior to January 2nd, 2020, continue to order through Johnson & Johnson.
- During the transition period, products will continue to arrive packaged with Johnson & Johnson labeling but all Oncology/Neuromodulation Drug Delivery pump accessories will be billed and shipped by Intera Oncology.
Intera Oncology is committed to providing the quality products and service you have come to expect. We know you may have questions about what these changes mean to you. Our Intera Oncology Customer Service team is available to answer any questions you may have and can be reached by phone (800) 909-4815 or email email@example.com